Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Steph may have been right....

Unfortunately, Steph may have been right. Flop may have run away. Check out this article from this morning's paper. Flip-Flops that show your support for your favorite candidate?

I talked to Flop, and he told me that both he and Flip had heard rumors that this was happening. He said that it was like running off to join the circus. If this is the path that Flip has chosen, I only hope that he doesn't support Obama, but he is a "Left" foot.

2 comments:

jakesmom said...

Wow. ** shaking my head **

jameson said...

Dad,

Do I have to call mom? This needs to stop. I am begining to think you will need "the home" a little sooner than I expected and I will make sure they give you a room without internet access. You are scaring me old man!