Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Shame of it All......

As you can see from the picture below, Flip has not only physically deserted me and Flop, but has has ideologically deserted us as well. I don't know how this could have happened. I thought we three were a team, when all along he was harboring these left wing tendencies. How could I not have noticed?

Flop was desolated by the news. He just mopes around the house and his "sole"ful moans are driving me crazy. I really have to do something about this.

The only thing I can think of is to get him some grief counseling. I'm not really sure if that is at all possible, but with the power of the Internet, I am sure I can find something.

1 comment:

jakesmom said...

So when the election is over, will the chronicle of Flop be over as well?? If so, two things to look forward to. :)en