Saturday, October 11, 2008

Memorabilia Conspiracy and High Tech Flop......

As I mentioned earlier, I put Flop on "The Man Shelf" in the office. He must have instigated a rebellion of my memorabilia. Apparently the Silver Surfer (a gift form Jake) supplied the muscle. He took the lei (from Otani for my last birthday) off Ron Jon Teddy (another gift from Jake), attached it to the surfboard (from Chris) to slide down to the table. You know that taking the lei from Ron Jon Teddy had to be a "bear".

Once on the table, Flop took one of the lanyards I made for the kayaks, attached it to my tackle box (I had the fishing gear out in preparation for Chris and me going fishing) to slide down to the floor.
Once on the floor, he went to the desk chair and climbed up the the desk.

What I didn't realize is that while was on the "Man Shelf", he could look over my shoulder while I was on the computer. Apparently he is a fast learner. He must have stolen my password and logged onto the Internet. This is what I discovered when I walked into the office.

He was on the Virginia Beach Police website trying to file an MSR (Missing Shoe Report), and also issue an APB for Flop. I don't know what to do now.

Pretty smart for a Flop.

1 comment:

jakesmom said...

You had less time on your hands when you weren't working full time...Wow. Maybe James is right.