Friday, October 10, 2008

Searching for Flip.....

Since I have called off the search for Flip, Flop has been moping around the house. Yesterday he actually tried to sneak out the dog door. I assume that he was personally going out to look for Flop. As you can see, he almost made it.


I had to find a place for him where he can't get to the door again. The only place I could think of was "The Man Shelf" in the office. Do you think this will keep him put?

The shelf is seven foot off the floor and should keep him from moving around the house. It should also keep him from sneaking out. In addition, he has a place of honor among my other memorabilia.

3 comments:

jakesmom said...

It's good to see that you are letting go. haha. Have you bought a new pair yet?

jameson said...

it's official. You HAVE lost your mind! Time for the home.

jakesmom said...

Please note the James was the one to say that, NOT me!