Friday, September 12, 2008

News..... Good, I guess

Thursday I had an interview with the Community Association about an opening for a Community Standards Inspector. Today they called me back for a second time. When I went in for the first interview, I dressed CASUAL. Shorts, t-shirt, and my Rainbows. So, they called me back today to tell me that I will have to wear closed toe shoes. Like they couldn't have told me that over the phone. The other reason they called me in was to tell me that I was their choice for the position. That info will be given to the Board of Directors for approval, and I should start Monday, 9/15/08. Damn, working 9 to 5 every day. I don't know if I can handle that after setting my own hours for so long. I can't remember when I last worked five days in a row.

We'll see how this goes.....

3 comments:

jakesmom said...

That is awesome. Like I said, perfect job for you. Now you can actually DO something about the people who paint their houses the wrong color instead of just bitching about it, ha-ha.

Congrats!

jameson said...

Back to the Grind Old man!

Steph's right. This is the perfect job for you... and people are going to hate you!!!

awesome!

GZ said...

Welcome back to the matrix.