Saturday, September 27, 2008

Newest Yakker, Toooo Cute

Chris came over today to replace the brakes on his truck and brought Baby G with him. Grandma got to entertain him while Chris worked on his brakes and I fetched the tools. Fun for all!!!!

While we had the kayaks out of the garage, we decided to introduce
Greyson to the sport. As you can see, he is a natural.



Next time we might try it on the water! HaHa.
The little guy is now scooting and rolling across the floor. He going to be hell on wheels when he starts crawling and walking. He already wants to "go" all the time. He can't just sit. Perpetual motion is his thing.

Toooo Cute.....
Give me my blanket and my thumb and I'm a happy camper.

1 comment:

jakesmom said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter...and so big. He looks totally different than he did just 3 weeks ago. He will be paddling circles around you in no time.