Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sunday, Greyson, and FOOTBALL

Spent the afternoon and evening babysitting Greyson. Chris and Courtney went to a wedding. The high point of the day was that the Charger - Giants game was televised. (Good news - Bad news) Greyson and I watched the game in between coloring, playing with cars, etc.

Check out the newest Charger fan and the "Rivers intercepted look"........

Alas, when Rivers threw the interception with four minutes remaining, I could not take anymore. My BP probably went through the roof. I turned the game OFF. Greyson is still too young to hear that kind of language, and I had gone ballistic. So, I found out the Bolts had won from Chris went he got home. I had to watch the replays. How can a GAME cause that type of reaction? I'm not what you would call a rabid sports fan, and yet!

2 comments:

jameson said...

you blew it! i watched every last minute of the game. it wasn't pretty but river's owned the 2 minute drill for the win. go bolts!

jakesmom said...

Raised blood pressure comes with being a Charger's fan. You of all people should know that. Go for the easy team, come over to Black and Silver...no expectations.