Thursday, November 12, 2009

Quick Nor'Easter Report

Just a quick update on the November Nor'Easter. We got a lot of rain, about 11 inches so far, with more to come later today and into the night. As you can see, the water level of the lake has risen quite a bit. It is almost to the shed, and into the back yard.


A short video of the storm......


These trees are normally right at the edge of the lake.....
Pretty nasty out........
Gail tried to drive into work, but all the streets through Norfolk to Coopervision were flooded, so she came back home. I got a phone call this morning, so I didn't have to go into work. I only drive two miles and got to stay home, but Gail has to drive over twenty miles and they were open, Go figure!

Two shots of the back yard......


I'll keep you posted should we have additional information.

1 comment:

jakesmom said...

stay safe! I hope the power came back on.