Saturday, May 9, 2009

We're Off

Steph arrived last night. We picked her up at the airport and went over to see Chris and Greyson. That little guy is so cute, and developing quite a personality. He has developed what I can only call an excited face. Quite the expression. Hopefully we can get a video posted, either here or on his blog. It is really quite hilarious.

The ladies are out shopping. Yup, left me all on my own. Of course I am expected to get some things done before we leave. Gail wants to leave at Oh-Dark-Thirty. We'll see. Tomorrow we leave for Orlando for the Space Shuttle Launch on Monday. Should be a blast (no pun intended). Don't exactly know what else we will be doing. You know me, I just pack and carry the bags and go where I'm told. If we do make it to Disney World, I am taking my new POV (helmet) cam to test on one of the rides. The Boss won't go on them, but maybe she can share the experience.

More Later.

No comments: