Friday, June 13, 2008

Do I Lack Direction?

Day four and still waffling about the direction I should take. Chris, Courtney, and Baby Greyson came over for dinner (Grilled Loin Cut Pork Chops, Sweet Potato Fries and Salad). Chris said I should write about what particular subject happens to piss me off that day. Sort of a "Daily Rant" section. Possible !! There is surely enough subject matter these days. Everyone else seemed to agree that I could use another outlet. You know how it is when you get old and the "Grump" sets in.

We will be leaving for Richmond today for the Xterra East Championship and to finally meet Beth. Beth will be running in the 21K Xduro on Saturday, and James will be competing in the championship race. Pics, race report (spectators viewpoint) and "meet the parents" report to follow.

Now it is time to get everything ready for the trip. You know the drill. I just pack, carry the luggage and do as I'm told. "The Boss" takes care of the rest. Later..............

2 comments:

jameson said...

I am sure you can come up with plenty of content if you write about things that piss you off! I think it should be about things that piss you off and food...

Anonymous said...

You a grump? Things piss you off? Chris' easygoing temperament comes from you, right?

So now I guess the first post 'of direction' could be about smart-ass offspring...

Looking forward to the spectator perspective posts....especially the "Here he comes....there he goes" videos. I know they always make me feel like I have contributed.