Monday, June 29, 2009

AAARGH !

New computer arried on Saturday.

Set up was "set up" for Sunday.

Neighbor's daughter hit Comp Tech's car.

Set up not completed.

Six hours ! AARGH !

Good news, though. I went surfing with Chris and Tony EARLY Saturday morning. First time in years. Used some muscles that have been neglected for those years. Hurt a bit, but it was worth it. No kayaking. Between surfing, getting our hair cut, shopping a Trader Joe's, cooking dinner for a visit from our neighbor, new computer, the minor accident, etc., didn't have enough time. Still have a post I was working on from the last trip. I guess I'll finish that when "I" get the computer up and running.

2 comments:

jameson said...

glad to hear you go out for a surf... that needs to become a regular habit so you are ready to hit it in cabo!

jakesmom said...

Hmmm, didn't know a new computer would be the cause of so much frustration...it was supossed to eliminate that problem.